Names for Cars

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Funny you should ask becuase it just surfaced today on facebook! A friend of Jack Gibbs owns it which I don’t have his name yet! Jack has built him an engine for it and helped get it going! They put a new cage in it which it needed! Looks the same on the outside! Hasn’t raced it yet but will in due time!

Attachments

• IMG_1020.jpeg
    IMG_1020.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1019.jpeg
    IMG_1019.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1018.jpeg
    IMG_1018.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1017.jpeg
    IMG_1017.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 22

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Funny you should ask becuase it just surfaced today on facebook! A friend of Jack Gibbs owns it which I don’t have his name yet! Jack has built him an engine for it and helped get it going! They put a new cage in it which it needed! Looks the same on the outside! Hasn’t raced it yet but will in due time!
I donated the fender flags and outside rear view mirror for that car when Ronnie was building it. I also signed the passenger door interior panel along with others.

Simps37

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thank you….was hoping someone had her and would keep the name/artwork!

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Wayne, Don not many days go by that I don’t think of or have a question for Ronnie or my Dad!!!
Still miss my friend Ronnie.

W Head

59 Impala- 409 2,4s

You can always tell from a persons friends what kind of people they are. I never got the chance to meet Ronnie, but I have met Barry, And several others from this website that we’re his friends…… and I can say he must’ve been a fine person …….because he had quality friends……..!!!!