19 Kids and 2 Adults Killed in TX today Biden uses it to talk about gun control

425/409ER

Well Known Member
After a mass shooting again so a big RIP to those little kids and adults that had to go through this. Now, Biden the idiot that he always is, turned his speech in to a divisive way to go after the gun lobby, how shallow is this POS potato (P)resident become. Seems all he cares about is his BS agenda and now uses 21 deaths to talk about it. I hope he pays a big price in hell for what he said today as it was cold and callus of him.

bobs409

Administrator
Right on cue for gun control:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
The kid ( shooter) must of had a problems at home or where ever to shoot his Grand mother first Then take it out on school kids. Some thing set him off. No it wasnt the gun doing the act it was the kid. All the idiots for gun control ,same old bullshit from their mouth. It starts at home where kids are brought up.

FS560

Well Known Member
Biden fubars the whole country to the extent that his misguided leftist woke spoiled brat entitlementalist voters, minions, and criminals who already were unbalanced and without competent family upbringing are committing heinous criminal acts, thereby proving themselves to be uncivilized savages, unrelated to race.

It is not how many guns a man needs, but how many he wants.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Each time these things happen, and of course they should not period, we hear the same thing. Gun Control. Notice they are not talking about the race of the person this time. But every article I have read and heard on the radio, they mention the white kid that killed the black people in NY. The cry is always gun control. People never ask why? Why is this happening? Why when we were kids did this basically not happened? What changed? Although it doesn't answer all questions, I believe you can start right in the homes of these wackjobs. That doesn't mean you cannot have great parents and one of their kids turn out to be a psycho. Maybe people should look back to when families were broke up with welfare. When it became ok to have kids with no intention of raising them with together. When more kids began having kids. No, we cannot look into the reasons why, because that would mean we would have to look into the mirror. And it's easier to blame an object than the person or in some cases their parents.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
What ever happened to crime control through criminal elimination? Let's face it, some people don't deserve to live. The greater good of society has to outweigh these people's right to abuse the opportunity to abuse freedom and afflict everybody else. My right to defend myself and others outweighs the right of the criminal class especially since they don't provide any benefit to others. Of course, al,jesse, louie, maxine and a few others might label me as the most horrible person imaginable, but the truth is that they don't do any good for their community or the efforts of others to live above all this either. When persons accept responsibility for their own behavior without excuse, that would be a good start. As far as dealing with societal problems, tell the entire left."Thanks for nothing. " We'll remember this one, as well.If somebody would have killed this despotic little urchin last time he broke into a house or tried to rob someone, these twenty one persons would be alive, well,and the world would have been just a little bit of a better place. Blaming us for clinging to the Second Amendment is like blaming granny with her rambler for the drunk driver that killed six in a crash on Saturday night.Same logic. However, logics to a liberal is an oxymoron.

Last edited:

425/409ER

Well Known Member
The stupid people like Bidoom and Hairass on the left forget that if they were to ban all guns then the kid could have built a bomb with household items like a pressure cooker bomb and set it off and killed even more people, that's how stupid they really are. Maybe the left should now ban people.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
And once again the broken family has won once again and produced a killer! I didn't hear any mention of a mother & father just a dead grandmother! Evidently the school's security detail was on vacation once again , I'd sure like to see that for once that they would remember to lock the doors and windows at these schools! And I thought you had to be 21 to buy a AR type firearm.

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
It looks to me like the libs and their ways have caused the Pussification of the younger generations. All the teaching of kids the sick things in the school system is working well for them. Using pronouns, transgender, all the queer things that are taking the manlyness away from the male population. For example today the 18-20 year old with the ponytail that checked me out is the norm. When I walked up to the register I mentioned I was not a member and didn't need my stuff bagged. Guess what, he asked me if I was a member and threw my things in a bag 2 minutes later........ Here this healthy kid is working there for maybe 15 bucks an hour. I'm glad he's working, but there are many jobs in construction that pay well over 25 dollars an hour and probably more if you travel. That kind of work is beneath them today. They're above getting dirty. They are above working more than 8 hours a day. They can live at home off of mom and dad. Will that kid move up from his cash register job??? I can tell you someone in construction will move up if he shows initiative.

As far as the left wanting to cure the shootings with gun laws....DON'T GIVE AN INCH. They get upset, as we all do when one of these shootings happens, but guns haven't changed since I was a kid, people have. Just last week in the town of 5,500 a few miles away, 2 freshmen kids set a bunch of fires around town at 1:30 AM, torched a Parks & Recreation Department's pickup, and burnt down tens of thousands of dollars of playground equipment. I don't recall things like this happening when I was a kid. IS IT THE MATCHES FAULT?????? Did the parents even have a clue where their kids were???

These shootings are terrible but I think the best way to stop them is the death penalty for these incidents or just take them out on the spot like the last shooter. The left shouldn't be concerned about the death penalty, they seem to think partial birth abortions are ok.

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yep, the Rats brand of school psychiatry is definitely kicken the kids azz's in school with their bizarro world type of $hit! But not too worry when the kids graduate all's they have to do is go down to their local DemoRat union approved Wetback rent a center and pick out some low mileage units! And not to worry because they even come equipped with the Dem provided health insurance and reparation pay package so you can put them right to work ,so come on down and kick some tennis shoes on some low mileage units today!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Heres everybody's flavorite Texas DikHead showing once again how this honor was bestowed upon his wretched self!

Mark