1961 Biscayne project in Fargo ND

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Just a little bit too short of an IC maybe? Despite it wanting to stand up on each gear change, it sure looks to be straight and level like Randy and others said. :clap:clap:clap
Brian is the suspension on your black '62 set-up exactly the same as this one? Between you and Dan, I am 100% sold on adding a rear anti-roll bar.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I put the front bumper and rocker moldings on today no test& tune yesterday do to Rain:grumble

IMG_0203.JPG IMG_0205.JPG

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
I see what you mean about the needed chassis adjustments,Brian.It looks like she's unloading when she comes back down.

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Brian, what is the adjustment on the front shocks. Looks like the front end is dropping to far down. How about front spring travel.:dunno

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Wow that bounce is bad. I would suggest getting maybe some Afco BNC shocks for the front to absorb a lot of that kill off some of that energy. It left good though. What was the 60' out of curiosity?

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Brian,
That car looks awesome, and appears to hook - up really well. Once the bounce is cornered, it will be a force for others to recon with. Wish I could build one like that, but more importantly, wish I had the knowledge to to it. This has been a fun thread to watch progress.

Best,
Dennis

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Wow that bounce is bad. I would suggest getting maybe some Afco BNC shocks for the front to absorb a lot of that kill off some of that energy. It left good though. What was the 60' out of curiosity?
about 1.45 t0 1.55 or so will be looking for low 1.40s thou