2012 Fred Totten Memorial 409 Shootout.

AZ409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I shipped 82 T-shirts to Brian today. Thanks to Impala Bob who paid for the design, shipping, dash plaques and some DO NOT TOUCH magnets and my friend at the shirt company who donated his time and material to include the flags on the shirt front. My out of pocket expense was $8 per shirt for a total of $656, leaving over $500 for tribute to or friends. Larry

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I shipped 82 T-shirts to Brian today. Thanks to Impala Bob who paid for the design, shipping, dash plaques and some DO NOT TOUCH magnets and my friend at the shirt company who donated his time and material to include the flags on the shirt front. My out of pocket expense was $8 per shirt for a total of $656, leaving over $500 for tribute to or friends. Larry

Thanks Larry for your time and effort:clap

Steve

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Great job Larry!:clap
Thanks for all the work, and also thanks to Impala Bob and your pal at the shirt company.:beer

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Larry, thank you for all your work on this project. I've done hats and shirts before, so I know the efforts you have put into it. Big Thanks from all of us !!!! :cheers

Bill

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Tank You Larry , Brian , the T-shirt guy and everyone involved with this year's Thompson tribute "Ts"
Can't wait to pick up my order at Thompson. SEE YA THERE !!!

:crazy:cheers

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Bring your shorts Ronnie you'll be fine although last year on Thursday night I think it dropped into the 40's it felt like December with no warm blankets in the truck.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Trying to decide on what clothes to bring. Has the snow melted in northern Ohio ?
6 - 10 of 25 days | All 25 Days
Previous 5 Days Next 5 Days

• Monday

May 28

Very warm with clouds and sun 86°Lo 65°

• Tuesday

May 29

Thunderstorms possible 79°Lo 54°
    more

• Wednesday

May 30

Sunshine and patchy clouds 67°Lo 59°
    more

• Thursday

May 31

Mostly cloudy with t-storms 67°Lo 41°
    more

• Friday

Jun 1

Times of clouds and sun 67°Lo 47°
    more

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Okay, just one day left and we are on our way !!!!! Just have to load the car tomorrow, and get Linda into the passenger seat, and we are off...

See you all so...
Bill and Linda

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Okay, just one day left and we are on our way !!!!! Just have to load the car tomorrow, and get Linda into the passenger seat, and we are off...

See you all so...
Bill and Linda

I will have a seat waiting for you and Linda at my camper.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
It's official. I'm going to have to cancel again this year. Maybe next.:dunno
You guys (and gals) have fun and take lots of pics.