2014 Great Bend Convention

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Anyone have race car count? Archives didn't help much.

Later
Dave

Try this thread Dave. By my count 19 cars showed up for round one on Sunday. If I remember correctly you and Ray Barnhart broke on Saturday. I don't remember who else didn't make the 1st round of eliminations call.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Isn’t that the race where Barry and Ronnie Russell first brought out the Pack Wrat………I can remember seeing a picture of the door panel with all kinds of signatures people who helped donate…..And I can remember reading Phil wrote somewhere that the 59 mustard car was the first car down the track

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Isn’t that the race where Barry and Ronnie Russell first brought out the Pack Wrat………I can remember seeing a picture of the door panel with all kinds of signatures people who helped donate…..And I can remember reading Phil wrote somewhere that the 59 mustard car was the first car down the track
That's correct. I donated outside driver side mirror and the fender flags that were used I removed from my 63. Strange , I did not have the gasket for mirror ,but he told me later here that he looked in his junk box and he had one. I also signed the door panel . Never got to visit with Ronnie there as he was really busy trying to get the motor tuned. Talked to his wife virginia though .