2020 Corvette introduction

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Not to be negative, Ive been a Corvette owner since I graduated from high school in 1962, but this is the end of the line for me. Just looks like any other European sports car to me and I aint a fan of them. But to each his own[/QUOTE

That was my first impression also. I don't see a problem with the starting price in todays market.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I don't like it at any price. If I want a European looking car, I'd buy one. I'll keep my C6 vert. Have to admit though, for the money, you get alot of bang for the buck. There is a claim made that it's the fastest Corvette ever made. At 495 hp, how can that be?? My friend has a supercharged C7 Z06 with 650 hp and 650 torque. I rode in and drove it. A freakin' animal. Can't wait for those magazine boys to take this C8 for a ride and write it up. I think the Hellcat and Ford GT would have this C8 for breakfast, Carmine.

tcb-1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
yep, it won't be 60k at a dealership. I'm sure they were allotted only a handful, thus in true dealership fashion, they will screw, I mean sell over msrp until the craze wears off.

409envy

Well Known Member
At least it’s not ELECTRIC...yet.

In all seriousness, going mid engine probably makes the transition to EV that much simpler in the future. We are all living in the twilight of the muscle car/super car era. Let’s be thankful the OE’s are giving us anything.