2023 Iowa Tri-State Raceway September 30-October 1. WALLYS ON SUNDAY

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Belated thanks: Thanks to Brian & Scott for fixing my trailer so I could have a safe trip home(which I did). Thanks to Tonto for helping me out & driving me everywhere, sorry I let Scout get stolen(LOL). Finally thanks to Dave for organizing the event, another great time as usual. Hope to see everyone again next year. Have a great holiday season, take care & see you all next racing season.

Joel

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Belated thanks: Thanks to Brian & Scott for fixing my trailer so I could have a safe trip home(which I did). Thanks to Tonto for helping me out & driving me everywhere, sorry I let Scout get stolen(LOL). Finally thanks to Dave for organizing the event, another great time as usual. Hope to see everyone again next year. Have a great holiday season, take care & see you all next racing season.

Joel
Always a blast to have you hanging out here in Iowa. Wish I could have raced you this year but I was happy I could help you with your new radial tire set up. Nathan and I didn't see the masked bandits that made off with Tonto's "Scout" but we may have witnessed a few jolly fellows trolling the pits and calling around for back up incase things got rough. We were assured these brave souls were simply looking for Tonto's "Scout". We do not know if they were ever successful because by morning details of the epic journey were fuzzy. But I did snap a photo of our search party heading out to lend a hand. Nathan, did you see anything?
20230930_105349.jpg
20230930_210042.jpg20230930_223805 crop.jpg