409 blower intake

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Will be dropping motor off Thurs with pulls on Friday. I will keep everybody in the loop. If the f-er blows up there will be no smilies.:confused

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Well, we just got home. The results...............552 horse 5900 rpm and 534 torque 4400. I am very pleased. It ran smooth as silk. We made absolutely no adjustments to anything on the engine. Fuel was right on the money, and timing was where they wanted it. I asked what they would want to change, and they said not a f ing thing. They figured maybe 5-10 horse may be found with a bunch of testing, but that small increase is not worth the effort in my book. We made 5 pulls and we were done. Jason, if you could post your videos that would be great. Thanks for the encouragement fellas.

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Now that's cooking on an engine with a very small hyd.flat tappet cam! Now if you'd just told me this was going to be in an altered,I could have got you to 600.:pokeFrom where did they start the pull,and what was the torque at that point? If you would,post the dyno sheet for us to study.