409 NATIONALS AT DRAGWAY 42s ROCK N RACE JULY11-14th 2024

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hi guys. It‘s Loreen. Westfield Inn is in the middle of a remodel this year, which is both great and a bummer. The Inn is only going to be at half capacity throughout the year. I will contact them after the first, to see if it will be available that weekend. I know someone called already, but it may require an employee phone call. Let me see if i have any pull.

I’m glad you all love the Inn…I do too! I’ll be in touch as soon as I know more early in January.

Murphdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hi guys. It‘s Loreen. Westfield Inn is in the middle of a remodel this year, which is both great and a bummer. The Inn is only going to be at half capacity throughout the year. I will contact them after the first, to see if it will be available that weekend. I know someone called already, but it may require an employee phone call. Let me see if i have any pull.

I’m glad you all love the Inn…I do too! I’ll be in touch as soon as I know more early in January.
We probably wouldn't mind a little dust!!
Jeff

No409

Supporting Member 1

i did, would love to stay there again. was honestly one of the nicest places ive ever stayed at. if its not available it is what it . ill still see all yall out there at the track!
Merry Christmas!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
If Loreen can't help out I'll be staying at the Super 8. Will look up town later and post.

For now I have rooms booked again in Ashland 15 miles from the track at the Super 8. Denny's is next door.

419-281-0567 $84.75

Had a little trouble getting things across to the guy, I think he tied his rag a bit tight on his head this morning..... :dunno :crazy :facepalm :dunno2

Last edited:

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hi Guys. It’s Loreen Inghram. I have reserved a block of rooms at Westfield Inn for Rock ‘n Race. As with everything else in this country, the prices have gone up. Also, the process is a little different this year so let me outline it for you. Rooms still come standard with 2 queen beds, free wifi and breakfast (see #3 below).
  1. Availability July 11-14.
  2. Price per night/per room for 1 person is $136+tax ($145.18) and for 2 people $148+tax ($157.99). For example: The total if 2 people stay in one room all 3 nights would be $473.97.
  3. Payment can be made directly to the Westfield Inn. So you do not need to bring cash to me at the track.
  4. To make a reservation, call the Westfield Inn at 330-887-6701 or by emailing WestfieldInnReservations@westfieldgrp.com. Make sure you say the group name “409/Loreen Inghram group”.
  5. The Inn is currently being renovated. The hope is that the buffet breakfast will be back by July. If not, breakfast will be continental style.
Thanks,
Loreen Inghram

No409

Supporting Member 1
Hi Guys. It’s Loreen Inghram. I have reserved a block of rooms at Westfield Inn for Rock ‘n Race. As with everything else in this country, the prices have gone up. Also, the process is a little different this year so let me outline it for you. Rooms still come standard with 2 queen beds, free wifi and breakfast (see #3 below).
  1. Availability July 11-14.
  2. Price per night/per room for 1 person is $136+tax ($145.18) and for 2 people $148+tax ($157.99). For example: The total if 2 people stay in one room all 3 nights would be $473.97.
  3. Payment can be made directly to the Westfield Inn. So you do not need to bring cash to me at the track.
  4. To make a reservation, call the Westfield Inn at 330-887-6701 or by emailing WestfieldInnReservations@westfieldgrp.com. Make sure you say the group name “409/Loreen Inghram group”.
  5. The Inn is currently being renovated. The hope is that the buffet breakfast will be back by July. If not, breakfast will be continental style.
Thanks,
Loreen Inghram
Booked my room this Am. Thanks Loreen!