409 Shoot out & Dinner Get-together

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Who else would drive 4 days to have dinner with this group?
I just hope gas doesn't go much higher

Let me see if I can figure that one out... Usually takes us five day though, because of towing the BelAir !!!!

See you there...

Bill and Linda

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Will that lorry run on the 100+ in the plane tanks Cecil?
You must have gallons of it stored up and even a deck to cart it on:laugh
Steve
Sure, it'll run on the 100LL but the last time I bought any it was $5.83 gal. No way am paying that price to run in the truck.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Brian, Please add my wife Giny and my son's "SIGNIFICANT " other. To the dinner list. Thanks . Looking forward to seeing everyone again.:hug

:crazy:cheers

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Last Call

2012, 409 Shoot out Dinner Sign up list As of 5/11/12
1. Phil&candy
2.K9hotrodder409& Wife
3. 61Belair& Wife
4. Last60 & Scott& Larry
5. Nuts& Wife
6. Dick MacKenzie & Allen,Jim
7 BSL409 & Bob/2 Others
8. Don Jacks
9. Quickshift409&1
10. Clyde Waldo & Wife
11. Barry& Blake Taylor
12. Ronnie Russel& Wife
13. 62BT409 & Wife
14. oldskydog
15. Paintjohn1& helper2[
16. jbschneeweis /quote]

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Hey Phil .... I don't know if Ken & Kathy will be able to make it this year with their daughter getting married and all. He will definitly have that Italian disease " FUNZ A LOW !!:dunno You & Candy will just have to put up with me , Giny , my son, and his significant other this year. This will make that grilled cheese and coke for you much cheaper if I can get them all to chip in. I told them you were broke after that 'THELMA & LOUISE " adventure.:laugh I'm thinking about stopping by my sister-in law in Lancaster N.Y. (outside Buffalo ) on the way home. My brother will be gone a year already. He died on May 30,2011.
:crazy:cheers

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Hey Butch,I'll be there to help if needed!:crazy It's also been a year since I lost one of my little brothers.June 1,2011.:(

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
My BIG brother "Bill " was my idol for 69 years. I did not know about your brother passing last year also. Please accept my condolences. My brother was buried on June 1st while I was at Thompson.:grumbleI hope no one saw how depressed I was.:(

:crazy :cheers

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
So...................then Kathy was successful in getting our waiter from Thompson up to NY to get married!!!!! Remember how she was showing him the pictures!!!!!!!!

Clyde Waldo

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
If it's not too late, please add Clyde & Ellen Waldo to the dinner list.

(Counting on 700R4 beeing installed in time.)

Ellen can take photos of the dinner again like she did last year.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Were all good for Friday June 1 st 7PM Dinner, ask for the 348-409 group:D
Quaker Steak & Lube
7834 Reynolds Road
Mentor, OH 44060
440-954-9464

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I hope there will still be a spot for me!

TomK
Tom. you can probably have my spot. It's looking like I won't
make it this year either. I've been having a bad time with my sciatic nerve acting up again for the last 3 weeks. Normally it settles down after about a week, but not this time. Sitting on it for 10-12 hours a day for the 3-4 days it takes to get there wouldn't help.:mad

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Crap, Cecil. Hang tough, you still have 3-4 days to get well. But, I know how back pain feels. Take care of yourself! :hug

Lonnie