425hp fuel lines

Impalaguru

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Does anyone know where I can buy chrome fuel lines for a 63 425hp engine? Everyone seems to only have stainless steel. I did see that Show Cars has a chrome return line but only stainless feed lines. 340 and 400hp chrome lines are available. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Ross

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I think I have a set of chrome fuel lines to sell - they are new

Impalaguru

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Paul - I'm interested in the feed and return lines. Do you have the chrome fittings at the filter?

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I am going from memory ( not home until this weekend -watching granddaughter play her last 2 high school basketball games ), but I recall having the fittings are on the chrome carb lines.
The return line has one fold in the line ( to fit in a flat box) still has part # sticker. Don’t remember we’re I got it from.
Paul

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
If Paul doesn’t have the lines,I have a complete set from showcars

Impalaguru

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I am going from memory ( not home until this weekend -watching granddaughter play her last 2 high school basketball games ), but I recall having the fittings are on the chrome carb lines.
The return line has one fold in the line ( to fit in a flat box) still has part # sticker. Don’t remember we’re I got it from.
Paul
Iowa Girls state tournament? That was always a highlight when I was in high school. Our girls were very good at that time. But, there was ALWAYS bad weather to deal with.

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
back from Michigan - watched granddaughter play her 3 last regular season high school games

I just checked my 409 fuel lines.
I have a new parts never installed.
The chrome lines are chromed steel (proved by a magnet)
The long return line I have from Fine Lines from the motor to the gas tank is stainless.

I will get some pictures taken

Impalaguru

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Paul,
Sounds good. Do you have the chrome return line that connects at the fuel filter? Do you also have the chrome fittings? Don't necessarily need the return line from the engine to the tank.

Thanks

Ross