62 Impala rustoration: We're going to try and save another one

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Jim your work looks great, but I think you still need some help?.
Im willing to come down, up, across, or however you get East where your at, to help you, clean up your work place. It's just to sad to see someone that does that great of work not have a special detail department to do the dirty work of cleaning up after your hard days work. Of course I'll be trailering my 62 SS car in case you have any extra time to help me with my restoration problems. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Stan the "Detail
Department" Head Broom and sweeper. aka CASHguzzler409 :laugh2:laugh

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Im willing to come down, up, across, or however you get East where your at, to help you, clean up your work place. It's just to sad to see someone that does that great of work not have a special detail department to do the dirty work of cleaning up after your hard days work. Of course I'll be trailering my 62 SS car in case you have any extra time to help me with my restoration problems. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Stan the "Detail
Head Broom and sweeper? When did you get a promotion? :D

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
By the time you get here Stan, I may have an open bay. See ya soon. :D

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I'm getting little bits of progress here and there. Once I cut the trunk floor out, there are several patches that need to be made before I can replace the trunk and hang the quarters.

Attachments

• 20211121_062425.jpg
    20211121_062425.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 20211121_062342.jpg
    20211121_062342.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20211121_062333.jpg
    20211121_062333.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 47