63 ss 409 convertible

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Paul,I was able to put the trim on after on both the door and the quarter windows,63’s allow access to the screw holes with the windows down.

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
These arrived yesterday from Coker.I was leaning towards the Firestone wide ovals,but the goal with this car has always been to make it like it was 1963 and you just signed on the line and picked it up at the dealership so I went with the stock 1” whitewall bias-ply g78-14
IMG_1381.jpeg

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
James they are not,I could not find a correct 1”whitewall radial that looked like a bias ply.Sucks because I have Coker redline radials on my gto that have the bias ply sidewall profile.But you can only get those in redlines.Even the wide ovals are bias ply

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Same problem with my 62 Corvette Rick. Bought the Coker Classics and wasn't happy with them. Looked nice but need radial tires for driving!!

Reactions: 327

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Installed the interior windshield trim,rear view mirror,and sun visors.Realized I do not have the vent window/windshield pillar seals so ordered those and the convertible top weatherstrip kit from H&H classic parts.The black top should be here in 3 weeks.IMG_1515.jpegIMG_1514.jpegIMG_1517.jpeg