Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

bobs409

Administrator
9ie5Xzr.png

Junky

Well Known Member
There was a principle in picking Vice Presidents, that you would want the least desirable person possible. The reasoning was that if you killed the President, that the Vice President would be the next President, that you didn't want under any circumstances. For this reason, I believe that she might be the next Democratic Vice President nominee. Who knows, she might even run with Elizabeth Warren, under the Dumb & Dumber banner!

bobs409

Administrator
There was a principle in picking Vice Presidents, that you would want the least desirable person possible. The reasoning was that if you killed the President, that the Vice President would be the next President, that you didn't want under any circumstances. For this reason, I believe that she might be the next Democratic Vice President nominee. Who knows, she might even run with Elizabeth Warren, under the Dumb & Dumber banner!

I said this about biden for years! he was obama's insurance policy against assassination. :D Although I think biden would have been the lesser of two evils...