Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

bobs409

Administrator
know-your-parasites-being-libertarian-tick-flea-leech-mosquitobernie-cortez-35086473.png

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Man that gives my system a shock whenever I see that head shot of Cortez there going to have to start making her wear a bag over her head or something ,what they need to do is replace all the stop signs in this country with that picture and add glowing red eyes.

Mark

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Man that gives my system a shock whenever I see that head shot of Cortez there going to have to start making her wear a bag over her head or something ,what they need to do is replace all the stop signs in this country with that picture and add glowing red eyes.

Mark

Better be careful, bags break, might want to use 2 of them in case the first one pops open. then you will see this>
iPyAtV5.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Ok you guys have been asking for it and I'm here to tell you your wait is over so dig deep into your pockets. But I just want to warn you it gets a little graphic & sad when you see the holes in her shoes and you're probably going to start feeling bad that you've been treating her poorly an you'll be thinking man I guess I should have thought what it must have been like to walk a mile in her shoes..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-to-go-on-display/ar-BBPZM7g?ocid=spartandhp

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

We need to hook up our energy grid to those eyes. Do you think the Rusky's would be able to hack into her thick noodle head thingy? And again I have to say Bob this picture really hurts, maybe a burlap bag with a asbestos lining.

Mark

425/409ER

Well Known Member
We need to hook up our energy grid to those eyes. Do you think the Rusky's would be able to hack into her thick noodle head thingy? And again I have to say Bob this picture really hurts, maybe a burlap bag with a asbestos lining.

Mark

When I was young, I went out with a girl that had a bag on her face that broke, it was not a pretty sight and left me traumatized . I still have to go to therapy for that one.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
When I was young, I went out with a girl that had a bag on her face that broke, it was not a pretty sight and left me traumatized . I still have to go to therapy for that one.

And how was she introduced to you? Was it hello my name is the Bag Lady or hello my name is the Bag Thing or was it short & sweet like hello my name is Bag's? Either way you should have known you was in for a Whopper of a time 425/409ER.:barf1

Mark

425/409ER

Well Known Member
And how was she introduced to you? Was it hello my name is the Bag Lady or hello my name is the Bag Thing or was it short & sweet like hello my name is Bag's? Either way you should have known you was in for a Whopper of a time 425/409ER.:barf1

Mark

Ya, that's the last time I ever went out with a bag lady. She said he name was Maggie but I think it should have been Baggie. Which reminds me, with a new house rep that ugly one should use a Hefty sinch sack and no more bag breaks.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Ya, that's the last time I ever went out with a bag lady. She said he name was Maggie but I think it should have been Baggie. Which reminds me, with a new house rep that ugly one should use a Hefty sinch sack and no more bag breaks.

I think I have just found what the malfunction was 425/409ER .The next time you pick something up make sure its from the opposite food group it should have been a dead give away when you found out her maiden name was He.:D

Mark