Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
OMG. Just flashed on line how the media can't get enough of AOC. They constantly shadow her. Always looking for an interview or quote. Some claim she is the answer to President Trump :laugh2:laugh2:laugh2. Closer to the truth, and none of these journalist will admit it, but they want to see and hear a talking sphincter muscle. Yup. That's right folks. In layman's terms, a talking asshole, or using a less harsh noun, a rectum. You'll get your monies worth with this one alright, Carmine.

bobs409

Administrator
OMG. Just flashed on line how the media can't get enough of AOC. They constantly shadow her. Always looking for an interview or quote. Some claim she is the answer to President Trump :laugh2:laugh2:laugh2. Closer to the truth, and none of these journalist will admit it, but they want to see and hear a talking sphincter muscle. Yup. That's right folks. In layman's terms, a talking asshole, or using a less harsh noun, a rectum. You'll get your monies worth with this one alright, Carmine.

Oh no! Trump better watch out if aoc runs for prez. :roll :laugh2

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
a3b2ad24018b2825b08a3d52b5e013189cdee2d360859a4688faaef1ce5b20ef.jpg

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Not only is this POS dumb, she's also dangerous. I would compare her to Fidel. Her attack of the Wells Fargo CEO speaks to her mentality. She stated that since WF loaned money to the firm that built detention centers for illegals then WF is therefore responsible and liable for deaths of children at those facilities! WTF. She would probably like to "take over" all large evil business and let the government run it. I haven't paid much attention to this bimbo but I bet she adores the likes of Che, Fidel and other leftist Communists.