Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
c7afb4ad61d88097882dbf29bedc040e7f5eb4bc0547d373ce57cdf2508f40d4.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
From one of my Senators, Chuck Grassley who chaired the Kavanaugh hearings.

The Senate voted on the Green New Deal this week so every senator had an opportunity to go on record. I voted no. The Green New Deal proposal was not a bill before Congress that could ever become law, but only a nonbinding resolution. Rather than working on specific changes in the law, the authors chose vague aspirations for dramatic action in the future, much of which would have destroyed the economy and dramatically limited how we can live, travel and eat. That's the difference between an active environmentalist and an environmental activist.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

Boy would it have been cool if this cow got a case of the cough$hits right now. Back when I was a youngster I worked for this farmer and one time he was walking down the walkway in back of the cows when one of his cows got the cough$hits BLAMO he was covered in $hit I guess you could have called him a Blackcow after the candy . I had to head outside to laugh my a$$ off because he was a cranky ole fart and wouldn't like me laughing about it, I came pretty close of getting nailed like this myself.

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
According to what I read, to determine the difference between a moron and an idiot, you need to ask a question. If the subject answers, they're a moron at worst. If they don't answer, you might have an idiot on your hands.

Why is it people with no experience have so many answers to things they have no experience with?

Last edited: