Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
510f2920684ef9a852e00f787494ec661933d462ab9720fab1e800e753ff873e.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
From what I have read AOC and the Dems are at odds because the Dems want her to pay dues and she says that she has raised lots of money for them endorsing candidates so she refuses to pay the dues.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
AOC is proof our country has cut back too far on supporting mental health facilities. It has gotten so bad there are enough of them voting for the other mentally challenged individuals and they are winning offices. They have an organization now that you may have heard of, Dumbasses, Nitwits, and Criminals. You may know it better by the acronym DNC.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
AOC is proof our country has cut back too far on supporting mental health facilities. It has gotten so bad there are enough of them voting for the other mentally challenged individuals and they are winning offices. They have an organization now that you may have heard of, Dumbasses, Nitwits, and Criminals. You may know it better by the acronym DNC.

Well you know Jeff its a Federal law to discriminate against them even tards need some help sometimes.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well you know Jeff its a Federal law to discriminate against them even tards need some help sometimes.

Mark
I don't think anyone should be discriminated against for who they are, what their sexual preference is, their religion, color, etc. However none of those mean shit either. You are who you are because of what you have, or have not done while you have been on this earth. Most, not all, laws against discrimination are designed to protect people who refuse to take personal responsibility for themselves, their actions, or be productive citizens, provide for themselves or the people they create. I don't want a section of our society thinking or being superior to another part, however I don't want a section of our society taking what I have worked for, telling me what to think or believe either. Yet, half of our society believes just that. They want to tell me what to think and believe, and if I don't, they want to take away my ability to earn a living and be ostracized from our society. So who is being discriminated against here?

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
This woman is truly dumber than a bag of hammers! And she thinks she knows what’s best for us and she doesn’t even know what the heck a garbage disposal is used for! I’ll bet her parents are so proud of her! No truthfully they probably moved and changed her address and phone number and haven’t told her yet !!!!!!!!!!:roll:laugh:pop Enjoy the show.......

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
Those democrats always pander to the queers and weirdos don't they. I guess that's all they have though as most normal people wouldn't give them the time of day!

Please let ANYONE win the election over this fool!!! :pray:pray:pray I don't even care if it's another dummycrat.