Aluminum 690s from Lamar?

hogmotors

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Paul Harvy "dates" us???

Raymar,
Seemslike being on this page & talkin about hogmotors SURE dates us!!!

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
409 Shoot Out

Hogmotors, are you going to Bradenton for the Super Chevy 409 shoot out? You should.
Qs409

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Hogmotors, are you going to Bradenton for the Super Chevy 409 shoot out? You should.
Qs409

Shan, doesn't look like anyone is going to go if Jim from Super Chevy doesn't get off the dime! I just don't live across the street from the strip "ya know?"

budgetrod

Well Known Member
can't find magazine

Or the December 2007 issue of Chevy Rumble. A five page article entitled "New-Age 409 Engine Tricks with Lamar Walden".

I looked at all the local stars and can't find any that sell that mag. If anyone has it that could post it for us to read, it would be greatly appreciated.

impalamike.com

Supporting Member 1
Dq 409

And with the new manifold our 09 will fly faster then ever !!!!!

YES,, those ARE his heads !!!!
The heads are done and tested and ready to go into production !!!!

Hey DQ 409: Do you have any pictures of the new parts? :dunno

I'd love to see them!

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3

Hey DQ 409: Do you have any pictures of the new parts? :dunno

I'd love to see them!

Not yet,,,
But as said , go to the Chevy Rumble site or get the mag and you will see as much as I have.

Too bad Lamar didn`t give any well deserved recognition to Rich for all his hard work .
Heck if it weren`t for Rich I doubt that Lamar would have these heads,,,

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Hope Super Chevy gets the the word out soon, time is flying by. Ray,I know you guys would like a little advanced notice. All us spectators are waiting patiently.

hogmotors

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Super Chevy 409 shoot out

If It happens & I know about it, I'll be there. Bradenton is only an hr. down I-75 if that's where it'll be, IF it happens.
G

budgetrod

Well Known Member
Thanks for posting the link to the article. I'm sure others enjoyed it as much as me. Those parts look awsome!

jas63ss

Supporting Member 1
hi, looks like enough heads will be around but what's the story on the "new"aluminum intakes? My dual quad intake for the 690 heads is cracked on the runners and I have been holding off fixing it or buying one off Ebay in hopes the new ones were going to be available.
Some of the older posts mention several different versions for the hi po and low po heads.

Thanks
Jimmy

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Great Chevy Rumble article! Can't wait to see that intake (please keep us updated DQ409)!

Not any direct numbers ,but I have heard that they will flow the same as those other aluminum heads do at .800 lift but at .600 lift with plent of room to port and add larger valves!!:brow