Americans & Guns?????

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
What kills me is the news media trying to make the cops the bad guys in these riots. I was watching the news clip from San Diego where the cops had a protester down trying to cuff him and the one cop had his knee on the protesters neck and his partner knocked his knee off his neck but the stinking news media couldn't let it go they brought attention to the fact that there's another killer cop using his knee they just keep trying to fan the flames .

Another one that gets me is the Left saying that when the cops dress in riot gear it makes the protesters go plum crazy so they shouldn't dress like that and I say you dress for what the party dictates.

Mark

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I prefer punji sticks but can't figure out how to set them up on the threshold of the door. I have loaded handguns and a 12 gauge Mossburg pump ready to go as well as an assortment of other double barrel 12's. Not to mention the AR if things really get dicey. My neighbors tell everyone that they know, " he's not a guy you want to sneak up on". I'm with Bryan, I want something that will propel the scumb bag in the opposite direction they were moving. :guns