Happy Birthday! Austin Bubbletop

Austin Bubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Thanks guys, you're awesome! I actually had Cooper's BBQ with my wife and boys Saturday afternoon. Downtown Austin location, not the original Phil. The 61 is having some paint work done on the hood right now but here's a shot from a monthly meet up. Professional photog. Disregard the Furd.
8A627EE6-5B83-4EA7-B59D-6074ADA68359_zpsxmuyubux.jpg

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Happy Birthday Randy
That shot of the 61 is the same place in the parking lot, my 66 nova was shot at 2 years ago
at Top Notch on Burnet Rd.

when it first opened up it was called Burkhart's back in the 60's
I took my 55 with open headers under the overhead drive through raped it up to about
6 grand and shattered the big plate glass window by the grill

wasn't welcomed in there for a long long time!!!

Austin Bubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Right.... I know that the stories I hear when my dad and his buddies get to drinking about the hell they raised in Austin leave me amazed no one died. Yall would be in jail for life judging by some of the shenanigans I've heard! :hide

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Thanks guys, you're awesome! I actually had Cooper's BBQ with my wife and boys Saturday afternoon. Downtown Austin location, not the original Phil. The 61 is having some paint work done on the hood right now but here's a shot from a monthly meet up. Professional photog. Disregard the Furd.
8A627EE6-5B83-4EA7-B59D-6074ADA68359_zpsxmuyubux.jpg

Ford ???......... what Ford.........???........:appl

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Randy we lived in a different time
You could actually go out and have fun
cruise up and down some of the main streets in Austin ( all night long sometimes )
go home , sleep and then do it all over again