camshaft and intake recomendation for 348 stroker

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well at least we know that things in Texas are straight up.......... but I thought 409 dump truck engines grew out of the ground down there.

:roll:roll:roll

Dave

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
NOTHING will grow in the ground in Texas !!!:roll

I will have to agree with you on this one! When we first bought our house, the builder put in trees that we didn't like, so about a year later, I took them out and replanted some Magnolis trees. During this process I ruptured 2 disc's in my lower back, had 2 back surgeries for disc replacement, and over $200,000.00 in medical fees. 4 years later the trees haven't grown at all and my neighbors love to remind of this point! :takethat:takethat:takethat

Oh, I did plant some Banana trees next to my pond and they are now producing Banana's for the first time! I was very proud.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I will have to agree with you on this one! When we first bought our house, the builder put in trees that we didn't like, so about a year later, I took them out and replanted some Magnolis trees. During this process I ruptured 2 disc's in my lower back, had 2 back surgeries for disc replacement, and over $200,000.00 in medical fees. 4 years later the trees haven't grown at all and my neighbors love to remind of this point! :takethat:takethat:takethat

Oh, I did plant some Banana trees next to my pond and they are now producing Banana's for the first time! I was very proud.

:doh
You plant magnolias in Alabama, not Texas.

:roll