Cars

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
10.jpg

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My neighbors were in NZ last year, found this nice cottage to stay at only to discover it was clothing optional. Mostly old people without their clothes, I guess that's why they like their sheep in NZ?:D

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Sounds like you may have some experience in this area Steve, please elaborate. :scratch
On that very subject Ray in roles ton where I live there is a very secluded 20 acres that is a naturalist camp. When I had my 37 ford phaeton I was asked to transport Santa into the camp at Christmas time. We had just taken on Caitlin as a foster child at 7 years old and as the camp manager had said that this was a clothed event I took Caitlin along with Santa for the ride. All was well until we got right into the middle of the camp at the swimming pool and tennis courts when I spotted several gentlemen who were not abiding by the clothing requirements of the day (public day)
I told Santa to bail and headed out the gate with Caitlin. Didn't need the social welfare department calling to ask why we were exposing Caitlin to that.
it is the strangest thing to see, a bloke with nothing on apart from a hard hat earmuffs and safety glasses using a weed wacker.
haven't been back since.

Steve

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
On that very subject Ray in roles ton where I live there is a very secluded 20 acres that is a naturalist camp. When I had my 37 ford phaeton I was asked to transport Santa into the camp at Christmas time. We had just taken on Caitlin as a foster child at 7 years old and as the camp manager had said that this was a clothed event I took Caitlin along with Santa for the ride. All was well until we got right into the middle of the camp at the swimming pool and tennis courts when I spotted several gentlemen who were not abiding by the clothing requirements of the day (public day)
I told Santa to bail and headed out the gate with Caitlin. Didn't need the social welfare department calling to ask why we were exposing Caitlin to that.
it is the strangest thing to see, a bloke with nothing on apart from a hard hat earmuffs and safety glasses using a weed wacker.
haven't been back since.

Steve
Sounds like there was some wacking going on for sure.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Nothing sexier, than a group of senior citizens, naked, and posing their sun tanned, gravity challenged bodies.:clap In fact, why don't we have, a separate "What Is It" section, just for them.:eek1 C'mon Jeff, Mike S, 63 dream'n and Gav.:yuck:barf2