Cavanaugh hearings......

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
When I was a kid, and lived in the city, if you didn't vote Demorat, the city, would jack up, your property taxes.:doh If you owned a restaurant, you had to sell HEDRICK beer. If you didn't, you would have a Very Long wait, to get your liquor license.:bangWe lived, in an alleyway. One car street. One winter we got over 30" of snow. No one, on our street, could get their car's out. :gaahOur F-en Mayor, went on TV and announced, "God made the snow, come down, and He can take it away.":wtf:finger

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
This requires no response. I already know the answer. Just how scummy, sleazy and desperate is the Democratic party?? I read on line this morning, that Feinstein received a report in re. to some type of minor sexual allegation against Cavanaugh. It seems it goes back to his high school days. The source refuses to be named or come forward. No other info available. She turned the info over to federal authorities. Probably the same non existent writer who submitted the alleged letter to the NYT about Trump. Cavanaugh's high school days?? Come on. What's next?? Him playing with his pee pee when his mother changed his diaper once. All this did is put off his confirmation vote until next week. He'll be confirmed. No doubt about it. Speaking of Feinstein, ever take a close look at her. You'd have to have a grudge against your Johnson to go anywhere near her with it. Whatever ever happened to those California "Valley" girls I use to enjoy looking at. Now I'm stuck with Feinstein and Pelosi, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I just read on line, that the writer of the letter implicating Cavanaugh in some type of sexual assault, has come forward. She wants to tell her story. Seems this incident allegedly happened in the early 80's and she told no one until 2012. Hmmmm...………………………..It wasn't important in the 80's and in 2012 it was?? Guess I never understood why people take so long to report something that affects their life so. I wasn't there in that room so I really don't know what happened. I do know that I am very suspicious of the timeliness involved. It will be interesting to see how many more come out of the woodwork. This guy has been vetted before by the FBI for his present position, and nothing. The sooner he gets confirmed, the better, Carmine.