Chicks

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
We all have a copy now Butch.....................you'll never know when it will pop up on the internet again!!!!!

:laugh:roll:laugh
I have the original Dick . I don't mind the picture. It reminds me of my younger days. I can poke fun at myself any time I want.:poke It doesn't bother me as much as some other people. They always have a delete button. I'M JUST SAYIN !!!
:crazy:cheers

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
There aint mu
I wanna see more of her!
ch left
I have the original Dick . I don't mind the picture. It reminds me of my younger days. I can poke fun at myself any time I want.:poke It doesn't bother me as much as some other people. They always have a delete button. I'M JUST SAYIN !!!
:crazy:cheers

Bold statement there Butch:D will have to get Ginny to confirm:poke
Mr Mackenzie might want to disagree:)

Steve

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
67 is my favorite year for the Chevelle and the El Camino. Not sure about the girl but I would venture she is a newer model.:brow

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have always wanted a 67 Chevelle SS, still looking for one but hard to find something that hasn't already been done. And honestly what fun would that be? Almost anybody can go buy one but it is much more fun to build your own. (Notice I didn't say cheaper!) Second choice would be a 69. I know where there is a 69 SS L78 4 speed car sitting out in the weeds but the guy won't part with it. One of those "I am going to fix it up someday" things. I have known the car and the guy that owns it for over 25 years and it needs a fair amount of sheet metal replaced now and if I can't talk him into parting with it there won't be much left of it in another few years.:cry