What has she got written on her T shirt:eek1 "Amerikan Rauta"

What does she raut?

Does she raut a lot?

She likes more of a bare metal raut by the looks of things

Steve

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I was born in the wrong time :( I just prefer the natural beauty of girls back in the day when cars were cars & girls were real girls with morals. Just prefer them with more clothes on though ,that's just me though:dunno(no Barbie doll plastic enhancements) .
View attachment 30652

I cannot disagree with your real girls statement, I prefer natural beauty as well with no man made enhancements. BUT, not so much with the more clothes on part. Women were much more voluptuous and attractive back in the pin up days......

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I could make out the Studebaker Crew Cab (Buddy of mine built a '66 Chevy extended cab and you would swear it came that way) Ford Torino and Chevrolet Camaro SS 383 and beyond that I haven't a clue....

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I hope you aren't asking me, I don't even know what language they are using. But they do apparently have an interest in our cars?

Yep nothing serious intended,
i was thinkin it could be "john Lennon" on the cover but i dont think he has an interest in much anymore
, must be Jay Leno???

Some one will tell us who can read the language

Maybe Dick MacKenzie can do some magic with his computor and a translating package?

Steve