Chinese Balloon

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I didn't know anything about it until this morning when I was running errands. Heard it on a national syndicated talk show. So far the worse part about it I see, is the wackjob theories and conspiracies from the callers on the show, nuclear bombs, biological warfare, etc. They are saying it's a spy balloon. Simple then, take care of it. If it's of any type of threat, take care of it. But what's better than taking care of it? Keeping the public distracted from gas prices going back up, the economy, Biden's garage files, Biden's Son, the corruption in politics, the refusal for politicians on the right to actually accomplish anything or reverse prior policies. Yep, that balloon couldn't have come at a better time. Hell, it's probably not even Chinese, it's probably one of ours made to look like a Chinese issue. :appl

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So they let it fly over America, get the information they want and send it back to China, ( assuming it is not just a weather research balloon off course ) then after the mission is basically over, we shoot it down and claim we are victorious and we showed them :dunno

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
If it was a spy balloon it wouldn’t matter if you shot it down now, because I’m sure it was transmitting everything it was taking in ……..the thing is we have a national air defense ………..how did they not see it before it ever got over Alaska……..Can you imagine if Trump was still in office……………….. he let it happen……!!!!!
it’s not like it’s a stealth airplane or something the thing in length is the size of a football field

bobs409

Administrator
biden probably has all the air defense staff moved/working to settling the illegals in fancy hotels. Priorities ya know... Can you say TREASON? This fool would let China just walk right in! Heck, they might already be here with our open borders.

It's SICKENING what this country has become!