Chinese Balloon

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The irony is that nobody seems to be worried about the bag of hot air that has been floating around Washington for decades. Now that's a security risk :scratch It doesn't appear to need to be taken down by the military though. It looks like it's slowly deflating on it's own. And thank God because for some reason there are a lot of people who seem to want to patch it up and keep it afloat even to their own, and the country's detriment :doh

bobs409

Administrator
In normal rational sane times, this behavior would be considered an act of war. But these days, I guess we don't want to offend China. Can't wait until we get some adults back in power.

wristpin

Well Known Member
My opinion ($0.002 Bidenflation) is the computers attached to balloons arent getting information but inserting malware into radar and other intelligence software

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My opinion ($0.002 Bidenflation) is the computers attached to balloons arent getting information but inserting malware into radar and other intelligence software
Maybe we got this all wrong. Maybe the Chinese were just trying to create their own Hot Spot in order to give all those rural areas free WIFI :dunno
Good Samaritans at heart those guys.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Or they are sending suppositories over for Biden because even tho they own his ass they're tired of him being so full of shit.
Good Samaritans at heart those guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 327