Chinese Coronavirus

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I was in San Francisco last Easter, we were walking through China town, 2 things stood out, 1 was the abundance of Chinese communist flags, 2nd was in one of the butcher/fish shops was an Armadillo, I thought this was odd, so I googled Armadillo and found that people actually ate them even though there is a high risk of catching Leprosy,

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I was in San Francisco last Easter, we were walking through China town, 2 things stood out, 1 was the abundance of Chinese communist flags, 2nd was in one of the butcher/fish shops was an Armadillo, I thought this was odd, so I googled Armadillo and found that people actually ate them even though there is a high risk of catching Leprosy,

I guess its a good thing that there is so many of them (for them anyway) because they work pretty hard at trying to kill themselves and people around the world from their food exports. I see they finally crossed the Sar's virus death toll.:good

Now this is pretty far out there but you have to consider who were talking about here but I was thinking the other night is there something more to this story like do you think the Chinese guberment was trying to cook something up here and it got way out of hand like fighting there foes with a deadly virus and they wouldn't even have to leave home to do it . It would be just like a Muzzie with a dynamite vest or just like Iraq and Libya with their toxins but with way more effect. I know it sounds nuts but the Chinese guberment is crazy and I'm sure they wouldn't mind sacrificing some of their people to accomplish their task and like I said its not like they would run out of people anytime soon.

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
I guess its a good thing that there is so many of them (for them anyway) because they work pretty hard at trying to kill themselves and people around the world from their food exports. I see they finally crossed the Sar's virus death toll.:good

Now this is pretty far out there but you have to consider who were talking about here but I was thinking the other night is there something more to this story like do you think the Chinese guberment was trying to cook something up here and it got way out of hand like fighting there foes with a deadly virus and they wouldn't even have to leave home to do it . It would be just like a Muzzie with a dynamite vest or just like Iraq and Libya with their toxins but with way more effect. I know it sounds nuts but the Chinese guberment is crazy and I'm sure they wouldn't mind sacrificing some of their people to accomplish their task and like I said its not like they would run out of people anytime soon.

Mark
2019 Peace protests break out in China
2020 Coronavirus breaks out Peace protests cease.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I wish they would take these china lady bugs back where they came from. This years swarm is terrible and won't go away. Same goes for stink-bugs.

Lets hire all the Demorats as shepherds and have them herd the ladybugs back to the Whore hounds in China, I'll buy the bus ticket.

Mark

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I wish they would take these china lady bugs back where they came from. This years swarm is terrible and won't go away. Same goes for stink-bugs.

Stink bugs have been horrible must’ve been hiding in my heater system in the duct in my truck every time I turn the heater all I can smell is damn stink bugs.....This far into winter and yet every sunny day I’m finding more of them in my house

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Stink bugs have been horrible must’ve been hiding in my heater system in the duct in my truck every time I turn the heater all I can smell is damn stink bugs.....This far into winter and yet every sunny day I’m finding more of them in my house

You misspelled Duck Keith and how come your duck isn't eating the stink bugs?:D

Mark