Chinese Coronavirus

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
65cb1645794f91e8e84c02a8745e5305eaa3e2ca0a132d09691d96d385304829.jpg

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2

There is a plan. Trump gets sick, Pence takes over. Pence gets sick, Trump continues. Trump and Pence get sick, Speaker of the House takes over. Just like the story the other day saying Trump was preparing a transition team if the democrats win in November. Then in the story you find out its the law and done by EVERY PRESIDENT for the security of the Nation. Nothing to see here folks. Nothing to see.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I look at the people running our country and I am appalled to say the least. While we complain about them, and I think it's warranted, it is a reflection on all of us. They are there because of "us". It's not just the wackjobs like Pelosi. It's most of them, left and right. Kinda makes you wonder if this is how America the great falls. Russia spent its way out of being a superpower, are we far behind? When did stupidity, immaturity, and lack of common sense become a qualification for being elected to run this country :dunno

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I look at the people running our country and I am appalled to say the least. While we complain about them, and I think it's warranted, it is a reflection on all of us. They are there because of "us". It's not just the wackjobs like Pelosi. It's most of them, left and right. Kinda makes you wonder if this is how America the great falls. Russia spent its way out of being a superpower, are we far behind? When did stupidity, immaturity, and lack of common sense become a qualification for being elected to run this country :dunno

I'll tell you Jeff words escape me as to how I feel about what's going on in our Country and knowing unless something happens that we are powerless to stop the corruption and there's only one way to stop it in which I don't want to say because this would be a sad day indeed.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
I thought Trump would expose a lot of it and show the people just what the democrats are but I guess they must have some dirt on him too! That or going to D.C. makes one lose their balls. ??

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Neither side can afford to expose the full corruption without putting themselves in jail or out of office. In public they are fierce enemies, in private lots of them are best friends doing the same thing. They make laws to protect themselves from prosecution even though the constitution says congress shall make no laws that apply to the people that doesn't apply to them. And yet they do. And the people don't say or do anything about it. They are immune from the laws and prosecution. If you believe Fox or CNN, then most of them would be in jail, however they are not are they.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
You're right Jeff both sides are guilty but I'll lean a little more towards the Dems side for people to blame they've been selling us down the tubes big time starting in the 60's. They never did have any balls to lose but they sure don't want to lose all the green backs they've acquired since they've gone to the dark side. Our Congressional dipshit went on a rant when they were voting on this last bill I was hoping he might have a coronary or something.

Mark