Climate change again

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

Who elected Lurch as President of the United States? Where does he get off with this $hit that you can't stop the green plan? I would have to say that the big green is proving itself as undependable of having to rely on it, it just can't supply the needs of the world!!!!!!!!!Trump gets elected he's gonna put the brakes on this $hit! Every Damn thing they do (RATS) they're wasting our tax dollars and F en something up!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Who elected Lurch as President of the United States? Where does he get off with this $hit that you can't stop the green plan? I would have to say that the big green is proving itself as undependable of having to rely on it, it just can't supply the needs of the world!!!!!!!!!Trump gets elected he's gonna put the brakes on this $hit! Every Damn thing they do (RATS) they're wasting our tax dollars and F en something up!!

Mark
It takes a Republican every so often to clean up the MESS of the previous democrat(s).

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

As long as Fake News Media Inc. keeps up with spewing the Rats $hit narrative, the Diks and Dykes of Davos will keep getting away with this Buffoonery, they keep too many people in a constant state of stupid!!! Let's jail the Fake News media for dangerous harmful traitorous talk that has so much effect on people's lives in this Country!!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
As long as Fake News Media Inc. keeps up with spewing the Rats $hit narrative, the Diks and Dykes of Davos will keep getting away with this Buffoonery, they keep too many people in a constant state of stupid!!! Let's jail the Fake News media for dangerous harmful traitorous talk that has so much effect on people's lives in this Country!!!

Mark
They are our own domestic terrorists! The democrat party could not exist without lies and without the media doing the lying for them! Trump should find a way to come down hard on them!! We need accountablity in the media and government. If the media is proven to be putting out lies, it should face severe fines each time. Keep doing it, lose your license! Media (NEWS) should report FACTS and truth only! We don't need propaganda!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
They are our own domestic terrorists! The democrat party could not exist without lies and without the media doing the lying for them! Trump should find a way to come down hard on them!! We need accountablity in the media and government. If the media is proven to be putting out lies, it should face severe fines each time. Keep doing it, lose your license! Media (NEWS) should report FACTS and truth only! We don't need propaganda!

The prize is too high in this Light versus Dark battle!! The Demons of Davos mean business, they're calling the shots for the world, and Fake News push's what they say every night on the nightly news which has a lot of viewers!! If it wasn't for the Fake News the Rats would be found out!!

Mark

cdb

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It’s a modern mantra to make the public feel guilty and go along. In earlier decades the way to shame people was “do it for the children “ . Now it’s do it for the planet. I don’t know when the public lost track of thinking for themselves. They just listen and go along with crowd to not get shamed on Facebook. Weak minds have weakened a country.

bobs409

Administrator
It’s a modern mantra to make the public feel guilty and go along. In earlier decades the way to shame people was “do it for the children “ . Now it’s do it for the planet. I don’t know when the public lost track of thinking for themselves. They just listen and go along with crowd to not get shamed on Facebook. Weak minds have weakened a country.
I'd bet the media again. They brainwash everyone that sits in front of the "box".

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

I bet ole Big Mikes balls were tingling when it was talking to Slut Drew Barrymore as she graveled when trying to get adopted by Big Mike! And I bet ex Bud Light monkey was just about ready to hurl when Barrymore was positioning to throw it and Blo It before it could Flip her and Dik her!!!

Mark

Last edited: