CONVENTION COVERAGE!!!!

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Thank you for posting it up Phil. Thank you for doing the Convention(s) Phil. Thank you for this site that makes it possible for us all to get together whether in person or in spirit Bob. Thank you to Doug for a great article. (I really like that he took the time to name so many people. I know they will never forget it.) Thank you to all who attended and made it so awesome.
What issue is this going to be in? I gotta find one.

Dr Richard Kimble

Well Known Member
Sure wish I could made it there!

you have no idea how bad I wanted to be there . Once in a lifetime opportunity .

there are a few things missing from the article and pictures , but really , I don't think it would be possible to catch everything .

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
That Article is just plain awesome :bow:clap
Doug has done a wonderful job
Not only did he make us famous, but he even spelled my name right!!:dance1 :happy
:dunno:scratch I didn't know "Rick" was so hard to spell:D

Makes me want to go back and do it all again

Only thing i would do different " make sure i met more of you guys"

Steve

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I met quite a few folks and got to briefly talk to most, so many that I can't remember who was who, what they drove and what they looked like! It's hell gettin' older!!!!!!!!! The one that I can't forget was LMBRJQ 60- And trust me I've tried, no offense Steve. :doh:drunk

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I met quite a few folks and got to briefly talk to most, so many that I can't remember who was who, what they drove and what they looked like! It's hell gettin' older!!!!!!!!! The one that I can't forget was LMBRJQ 60- And trust me I've tried, no offense Steve. :doh:drunk
How could you forget Mike... All he had to do was start talking and you knew something was wrong...:poke