CONVENTION COVERAGE!!!!

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
:taunt:taunt:taunt:taunt:taunt:taunt:taunt:taunt:taunt:taunt:taunt

Come on Guys, I need Bob to put a blushing Smiley on here.

There are so many that i cant name them all

Two stand outs though were Martin, and Bob Walla

Marting coz he was speaking Kentuckian and i couldnt understand him and Bob coz i couldnt hear what he was saying to even try to understand him:roll

Then there was this Southern Illinois Hillbilly hot little number that was hanging pretty close to Mike:) did she follow you home:dunno:love:hug

Steve

More stories later

Last edited:

mike bell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
LMBRJQ 60. Yea she followed me home 35 or so years ago, been hanging around ever since! I guess that's a good thing though, I got a lot of time and trouble invested though- teaching her to speak English( at least better English), about indoor plumbing and things like that. I guess I'll just hang on to her!!!!!
I enjoyed our talk on the back of my trailer, while having a cold one or two. I'm sure with that with that crowd of " intlectualls" that we there, the world IS a much better place! You and your crazy family have a Merry Christmas. Mike:beer

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I got the February Super Chevy today. No article in there, maybe next month? So only online infamous for now.

Doug could fill a book given time to get everyone's story that was there.

I did have SOME questions and made the trip in search of knowledge and found answers but I spent so much time around the car I did not get to meet very many people. Next time I will spend more time talking to others about their cars.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Butch........go to the Convention DVD thread for an update.

Mearl..........I'll send you a PM with my address.