Convention DVDs

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
OK Phil, how does one go about getting a copy.

Cheers

Grub,

If you have a PayPal account you can send Phil $46 ($40 for the DVD & $6 for S&H) to 348409NATLCONV2@turnkeymail.com

Also, Phil may be coming up with another method of ordering but I'm not sure about that. He can fill everyone in on it.

If anyone is a Facebook member 'like' the following post so all your friends can see the info on how to buy a copy.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/117311344992743/858509727539564/?notif_t=group_comment

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Steve we came from all over the planet.

I agree Grub,
Im the same, i only have to go back 3 generations and im about 7 different nationalities
I guess that comes from being on one of the last discovered places on the planet eh?
When the USA had cowboys, we didn't even have cows or boys for that matter

Steve

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
FINALLY!!!!! Picked up the DVD's yesterday!!!!!!
Already mailed out a bunch of them this afternoon and am getting ready for another mailing tomorrow morning.
Thank you everyone who helped support this whole effort!! I am very proud of the quality of the DVD's. It's amazing how much better the high-def cameras are now compared to 2004.
I just love the first 2 minutes of the Racing portion!!! In case you missed it...............here's a chance to see it again and again and again!!!! Thank you everyone for your support!!!!