Convention DVDs

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Nothing yet. :cry:wah

Lonnie
Lonnie.......................you're killing me man!!!!! Even Ohio doesn't get mail on Sunday!!!!!!!!!
Nothing here yet. I know its on the way just got to wait.

Steve
Got your box of 4 to take to the Post Office this afternoon!!!!

Mailed out a batch on Thursday afternoon, Friday morning and the last batch this afternoon. Everybody but Steve.....should have their 409 "fix" before the week is over!!!!:appl:appl:appl

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Grub...send me your son's address and I can send it there. Or...I can post it to you directly in OZZYland!!!!!!

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Lonnie.......................you're killing me man!!!!! Even Ohio doesn't get mail on Sunday!!!!!!!!!

Got your box of 4 to take to the Post Office this afternoon!!!!

Mailed out a batch on Thursday afternoon, Friday morning and the last batch this afternoon. Everybody but Steve.....should have their 409 "fix" before the week is over!!!!:appl:appl:appl
:laugh We all know you're good for 'em Phil.........we're just all anxious to see it. If mine is in the box when I get home.....it's going to have to wait a few hours because I've got leaves to get up before the rain hits. :(

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
:laugh We all know you're good for 'em Phil.........we're just all anxious to see it. If mine is in the box when I get home.....it's going to have to wait a few hours because I've got leaves to get up before the rain hits. :(
Well......HURRY Jason..............the video is about 3 hours long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
The Isle of Long is a much better place today !!!
Giny & I will watch it tonight. Will send John & Julie their's tomorrow .
Thanx again Phil.:bow:bow
:crazy:appl

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
HOLY MOLY...................just got back from the Post Office......... Steve in New Zealand and Jim in Canada..........it was like $1200 ....give or take.........to send your 2 boxes!~!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll just work it out on the new parts order!!!!

not really....but I sent them Air Mail so you wouldn't have to wait until Christmas!!!!

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
HOLY MOLY...................just got back from the Post Office......... Steve in New Zealand and Jim in Canada..........it was like $1200 ....give or take.........to send your 2 boxes!~!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll just work it out on the new parts order!!!!

not really....but I sent them Air Mail so you wouldn't have to wait until Christmas!!!!
Phil , You are not that far off on mailing overseas or Canada.
I got a shipping quote to ship TIREDIRN (Gary ) a car club jacket he asked for and got a price of $22.00 postage from Long Island to Sanford Canada.
Luckily he has a N.Y.address also and it only cost me $12.65 for a Medium Flat rate box for the same piece.
GO FIGURE !!!:scratch:rub
:crazy:cheers

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
We're still fighting indians out here in Oregon but the mail came through. My 3 hours are planned for me tonite Yipee !!!

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I got mine today and watched a couple of hours of it, sure beats wheel of Fortune reruns.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Just let me know Phil,
im sure i need more stuff for the 61 so just add the freight onto that

Steve