Crazy Dog Thread

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Not full grown, but still I wouldn't mess with one. Kid has balls. A badger will kick a dog's azz.....strong, sharp teeth and claws.

I've shot a few while prairie dog hunting. They make a mess digging. One time out in Wyoming I shot one that came to get a free meal. The dog was still in his mouth when I went to look at him later.

bobs409

Administrator
I get to sneak in another cat picture. :teehee

tumblr_ojq2sdUKOw1vgvqcco1_1280.jpg

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
today I am heading across the state to the puppy farm...eliteDDRGermanShepherds is the web site...I may come home with a small beast to keep Dutch company...he is the son of the black male they have on their web page...props to the Chiefs, a squeaker of a game...

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
this is a picture of Ivans dad, a mighty powerhouse of a beast...just got back from having my little man chipped...went to the feed store for the livestock and Ivan saw a bulldog, boy did little Ivan show his stuff, quite the little terror...keep the cars, dogs love you back...:love
ivans dad.jpg

NCPOP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
this is a picture of Ivans dad, a mighty powerhouse of a beast...just got back from having my little man chipped...went to the feed store for the livestock and Ivan saw a bulldog, boy did little Ivan show his stuff, quite the little terror...keep the cars, dogs love you back...:love
View attachment 112454
Had a solid black sire for my shepherds back in the 60s and early 70s. If you weren’t family you better not better not get to close.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
985FF156-6380-4259-8E4A-3BCB9BDC073C.jpeg28A3E932-D490-4B42-9695-F1B6198E8DFC.jpeg
Say hello to Smoke !!! ……..Went and got another best friend Saturday to give my boy Hootie, companionship and a play buddy for the hours that I’m at work I’d like to think I’m making his life better……..There’s nothing quite like the love of a puppy and the puppy breath that goes along with it…….. awesome…….Now about the whining and crying at night ….and the potty training ……..not quite as awesome……..But well worth it….love it