Didn't we have.....

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Sorry to hear that things didn't work for you. That doesn't mean that is everyone's experience. I have seen many friends and family go down the same road. Some times it doesn't matter what "you" do. If the other person is not of the same like mind, it will never work period. Lucky? I guess there was some luck in it. However I was not fooled by the short term partying and sex. Nor was I fooled by the fantasy of marriage. I asked myself if I could look at that face across the breakfast table for the rest of my life, and I asked her too. I will let her know she is actually a guy though. She is blonde, and I am not sure she/he knows either. Turns out I have been gay my whole life and didn't know. I think I will go out and buy a Prius that is commensurate with my new status :good

Was a joke fella ........ I would never bash someone else’s wife..... not my place
......... the alternative is ....... you got the unicorn....... the one that should be held in captivity and studied....... so more like her could be replicated......

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Sorry to hear that things didn't work for you. That doesn't mean that is everyone's experience. I have seen many friends and family go down the same road. Some times it doesn't matter what "you" do. If the other person is not of the same like mind, it will never work period. Lucky? I guess there was some luck in it. However I was not fooled by the short term partying and sex. Nor was I fooled by the fantasy of marriage. I asked myself if I could look at that face across the breakfast table for the rest of my life, and I asked her too. I will let her know she is actually a guy though. She is blonde, and I am not sure she/he knows either. Turns out I have been gay my whole life and didn't know. I think I will go out and buy a Prius that is commensurate with my new status :good
I'm starting to be really concerned about you Jeff!!!!! Had any recent doctor's appointments???

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm starting to be really concerned about you Jeff!!!!! Had any recent doctor's appointments???

No I haven't, however, maybe I should. I appreciate the concern though. These things have a way of sneaking up on you. So I will make an appointment to find out why I have such a problem being seen in a Prius.

On another note, I am watching an episode of property brothers. What does that have to do with all of this, well I am going to elaborate. I am watching the interaction of this young couple buying a home. You can clearly see a divorce in the making. He is laid back, mellow, etc. She seems to be sort of like that, but comments coming from her, such as I really don't like it when you interrupt me, is a huge warning sign. She can let him know of her boundries, but how and where it was said is concerning. Of course they are young, already married, buying a house and now she is pregnant, so they will tough it out till the are divorced. He or she will eventually speak negatively about marriage when they were not compatible from the beginning. There are usually so many warning signs that people miss, ignore, etc because they are in love, partying, sex, have an illusion things get better with marriage and or kids, don't want to live alone, look at the benefits of two incomes etc. However living it is different. Nothing matters other than you really want to be with that person, and you trust that person, and they feel the same as you. Money, homes, kids, religion, cars, etc are trivial byproducts of life that can and do come and go, and have nothing to do with relationships.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
a7994004e2571ac4f606596559bcb1e5c001f428f173008c49580bab5464a734.jpg

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
No I haven't, however, maybe I should. I appreciate the concern though. These things have a way of sneaking up on you. So I will make an appointment to find out why I have such a problem being seen in a Prius.

On another note, I am watching an episode of property brothers. What does that have to do with all of this, well I am going to elaborate. I am watching the interaction of this young couple buying a home. You can clearly see a divorce in the making. He is laid back, mellow, etc. She seems to be sort of like that, but comments coming from her, such as I really don't like it when you interrupt me, is a huge warning sign. She can let him know of her boundries, but how and where it was said is concerning. Of course they are young, already married, buying a house and now she is pregnant, so they will tough it out till the are divorced. He or she will eventually speak negatively about marriage when they were not compatible from the beginning. There are usually so many warning signs that people miss, ignore, etc because they are in love, partying, sex, have an illusion things get better with marriage and or kids, don't want to live alone, look at the benefits of two incomes etc. However living it is different. Nothing matters other than you really want to be with that person, and you trust that person, and they feel the same as you. Money, homes, kids, religion, cars, etc are trivial byproducts of life that can and do come and go, and have nothing to do with relationships.

Congratulations .......and I envy the situation you are in, and your relationship with your lovely bride....... I would’ve loved to been married for the rest of my life........I truly and dearly loved my wife, but unfortunately....... I guess I didn’t make a clear enough decision....... based on your prior statement......There were warning signs, and I could’ve lived through them ......I was of that mindset that I married for life...... and at the time she said that she was too .......but then again she said a lot of things ........self-preservation takes over in the end ......Amen!

Last edited:

wristpin

Well Known Member
Yeah i got the sporty tank with brushed aluminum panel on top of tank seperating it. I have a few bare frames it can go onto but first theres several bikes and cars need work. To much stuff and to few brain cells