Embarrassed to be from PA!

bobs409

Administrator
Fetterman clearly has no respect for the position or this country. The voters put him there though. The voters are responsible for him and many others like him across this country. Some how the voters should be held responsible.
I think someone put him there but it wasn't the voters. I know there is a LOT of stupid in this state but not THAT MUCH! Our system has been compromised, just remember, biden is president. Tells the whole story right there!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I think someone put him there but it wasn't the voters. I know there is a LOT of stupid in this state but not THAT MUCH! Our system has been compromised, just remember, biden is president. Tells the whole story right there!

Yeah but things are looking up Bob, they voted McCarthy out today! I wonder who they're going to replace him with? Probably some retired Libatard like Hitlery or her worse half Slick Willy, maybe even the Pig, or they might even pull a Grand slam and pump Feinstein full of Gorilla glue and prop her up there, best speaker ever!!!!!!!

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
Yeah but things are looking up Bob, they voted McCarthy out today! I wonder who they're going to replace him with? Probably some retired Libatard like Hitlery or her worse half Slick Willy, maybe even the Pig, or they might even pull a Grand slam and pump Feinstein full of Gorilla glue and prop her up there, best speaker ever!!!!!!!

Mark
Mark you gotta burn your Fienstein sex doll buddy

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
He doesn't even possess what it takes to be a Walmart greeter!

Yeah, but he has what it takes to be on one of those WallyWorld videos that you see on Utube of weird Walmart customers, he has all the checkbox's checked for the required weirdness to make it. :crazy

Mark