EVs

bobs409

Administrator
So glad we are saving the planet with these EV's. (so what is the carbon footprint of one of these electric assholes when they spew all those toxins into the air??) Time for a massive EV recall yet??

Geary Trussell

Well Known Member
A Nissan electric caught fire during a charging at the Nissan North America Headquarters. It took something like 10,000 gallons of water to put the fire out and it still burnt for hours, it takes a few hundred gallons of water to put out a gasoline car fire. It would be interesting to see what percentage of electric car to gas car fires occur. While there are some electric car battery recycling plants I wonder what will be done when all the batteries reach their life cycle. Are we headed for a similar problem as with plastic waste only worse?

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I hate to say it, but we all know as battery technology advances, they will become cheaper, safer, and most likely recyclable.

Some unintended consequences take place with the transition. For instance, my local Buick dealer was going to have to invest $400,000 to be able to service that brand. The owner told me that there was no way that was happening. They'd been a dealer for many years. My Grandpa bought Buicks from them back in the 50's.

They need to back off on trying to kill fossil fuels with their climate hoax agenda and let the EV's happen at their own pace.

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
It's going to be interesting what happens with these P'sOS as more of these things blow and up the car manufactures have so much money invested in them. I wonder what the Dems will do if insurance companies start raising rates or refusing to insure them? I would imagine they'll get the phone call to back off because EV's are their baby, just like the Jab!!

Mark

Reactions: 327

bobs409

Administrator
It's going to be interesting what happens with these P'sOS as more of these things blow and up the car manufactures have so much money invested in them. I wonder what the Dems will do if insurance companies start raising rates or refusing to insure them? I would imagine they'll get the phone call to back off because EV's are their baby, just like the Jab!!

Mark
I heard the insurance has gone up by a lot on Ev's. Just don't give US normal guys the bill!! I could see that happening in todays world!