Exciting News

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
1964SuperStock that story gives me hope ! MY Goal, my new members, have fun, burn rubber, turn in the 13 :burnout

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Hey hey hey. Slow cars need love too. A factory 1958 Impala with a 348 (210hp) and a powerglide did 17.3 in the quarter mile. My Wagon did 16.2 but I do have a dual quad edelbrock intake and 3000 stall. Factory cam and exhaust kills me the most. 18.5 is a spirited run down the track. :D

If it wasn't for attitudes like Randy's, racing would die. Sure we all want to be the first guy to the stripe, but if it wasn't for bracket racing it would come down to the biggest billfold and all the Randy's would stay home. In the end we are racing ourselves trying to improve our times. A good example would be the finals in Iowa when Paul and Randy went head to head.:burnout

Last edited:

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
It was pretty cool last year Watching Ricky's 61 with the 348 leave with the left front tire in the air running 13s.
Here's something to get your blood pumping. This was Dragway 42 in Ohio last fall. It was a hoot. Not to mention the Ray and Cootz show......

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Dean: Doesn't your wife's sister work there or someone you guys know? Can we find out their schedule of events for that weekend. Would really help for planning the trip. Thanks.

Joel

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
Joel: I have been in contact with Dean's sister Diana and we have been talking. The track is still working on details. What I know so far is this is an invitation only race (we have been invited), it takes place on Saturday, July 4th (one day race), we will be racing starting late afternoon/early evening and they are going to park us all together.
Paul

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Are great Gov. Jay "Weasle" Ensley and the Mayor have given 6 blocks of our city to the thugs and criminals, so if I were anyone from out of State I wouldn't come to Seattle for a million bucks. We have peaceful (demonstrator's) with AK-47's protecting their 6 blocks.:furious I am truly sorry that the race has been cancelled.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sorry to hear that. I was reading and thinking that even if I could not get my car there, maybe I could drive up anyway. Funny thing is as I was reading, I was thinking at least it's far enough outside Seattle that I would not need to think about these scum bag pieces of garbage. Guess not. Surround the 6 blocks. Cut off all power and water. Nothing in or out. Shoot anything that moves. Go in and arrest anything still breathing. Sorry for the rant.

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Was going to give you a call about this event. I guess we could go to Seattle and protest with the rest of the fools To bad we were looking forward to meeting some new members. :dunno2