Front Grill

Toms63SSQB

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Can the front grill be removed in one piece without removing the fenders? I don't think so, am i right?

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
What car? If you're asking about a 63, the grill can be removed without removing the fenders.

Toms63SSQB

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Yes a 63, I'm missing something, there are 2 screws on the middle outside edge on both sides, all i can see are the threads I'll take another look.

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I thought there were at least three screws per side on the flange to front fender lip. But it’s been a while since I disassembled/reassembled one of my 63s.

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Yes it can be done.Tom it is pretty straight forward.There are three bolts on the front one holds the eyebrow trim.Remove the hood bumper,bolt for the radiator supportand the two fender bolts on the top.Don’t loose the plastic nut on the bottom for the lower eyebrow trim.You will have to unbolt the filler panel from the grill and fendersIMG_0764.jpegIMG_0763.jpegIMG_1141.jpeg

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Yes it can be done.Tom it is pretty straight forward.There are three bolts on the front one holds the eyebrow trim.Remove the hood bumper,bolt for the radiator supportand the two fender bolts on the top.Don’t loose the plastic nut on the bottom for the lower eyebrow trim.You will have to unbolt the filler panel from the grill and fendersView attachment 132510View attachment 132511View attachment 132512
Best grill/front fascia ever…!!!!!….. beautiful…….!!!!