Gas on the rise again?

bobs409

Administrator
Guess it couldn't last long. :bang

Prices jumped .20 cents around here in the past week or so. No idea why.

Was hoping it would go even lower. :D

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
While traveling in AZ we bought gas for 1.04 ! But it never got below 1.75 here in Boise ???

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
The only reason, they raise it up .10 at a time.:dunno They Can.:batEventually, we'll be screwed again, because people are fighting, the Canadian pipeline. I know we need more oil, but I wouldn't want it, crossing my property either.:mad

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Just bought gas in central Oregon for $1.54 per gallon a little higher in the Portland area

Last edited:

cuzineddy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
We bought regular unleaded all summer at $1.59 or less. Just went up into town this morning....$1.89!!! How can the price go up .30 cents overnight!!

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Diesel $1.99
Gas $1.97

Getting closer to spring and travel season so expect a bit of a rise upcoming.

bobs409

Administrator
I had my propane tank filled about 2 weeks ago. Today the price dropped .10 cents! You just can't catch a break. :angry

Oil dropped at that same place. This increase only seems to be affecting gasoline so maybe it is that summer/winter blend sham. :irk

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
21j7ynb.jpg

bobs409

Administrator
Yeah, right, shortage my ass! I can recall the odd/even days when you could buy gas based on the month of your inspection sticker here in PA. That was before I was of driving age but I do remember it.