Got gas?

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The new tax in Britain will only generate a price increase of more than 25% at the pumps in Britain. BTW Bob, the party in power in Britain are the Republicans of Britain.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Prices are varying here in NZ and we are now as much as NZ$14.67 (US$9.53) a gallon for premium and NZ$13.95 (US$9.07) for unleaded. These are Auckland prices at the moment and this is with a current government subsidy, where they have taken .25c per litre of tax off for 3 months and this finishes in mid June so we will be adding another .25c per L to current prices.

Below are per L prices
No photo description available.

Gav

bobs409

Administrator
Well it finally happened. I bought gas today. :scared I had a good run but knew this day was coming.

I got gas at pump #8 and made it to pump #1 before needing gas again. $5 bucks doesn't go as far as it used to. :p

I paid $4.75 Most at $4.79 We won't even discuss premium or diesel. :(

bobs409

Administrator
  • Wow
Reactions: 327

425/409ER

Well Known Member
110 race fuel went from $8.45 last week to $9.95 today my buddy told me. Bye Bye hi-compression engines for me as my pump gas wonders are quicker and faster than most of the 12:1 cars at the track these days. I am almost in the 10's with my 8:1 reg. fuel 461 peanut port engine.

bobs409

Administrator
110 race fuel went from $8.45 last week to $9.95 today my buddy told me. Bye Bye hi-compression engines for me as my pump gas wonders are quicker and faster than most of the 12:1 cars at the track these days. I am almost in the 10's with my 8:1 reg. fuel 461 peanut port engine.
See, joe's plan of transitioning YOU away from fossil fuel is working! :p

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator