Government Is Killing Private Business

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Lonnie:
how it is implemented is your property's impervious surface is calculated including the garage housing your 409 mainly by these new public unobtainable govt sponsored satellite imagery systems. But interestingly enough a gravel driveway is considered impervious. The rain tax was set up to be a value times your square feet. Now as I understand it is a flat amount for residential and calculated as above for commercial. We haven't been a named county in our area so I only recall how the bill was written and editorials or letters I have read in the press.
This is sort of like Maryland's new septic flush tax is a flat tax for residential but a commercial account is converted to an EDU value by our billing systems and the total amount sent with a water bill or land tax in unserved areas. This has to be sent to the governor's comptroller. But there are exemptions that I don't want to get involved in here as Bob would bleep me! I am sure that Cecil had read about our state's infamous septic flush tax.
Robert

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
And we elect these idiots!! But we don't always know exactly what they will do until they are actually in office. Damn shame.

Lonnie

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
CatoTXtranslation_zps860745f9.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Dave.............I can support this guy!!!! He's got the right name and PHILOSOPHY!!!!!

Let me know what weekend you want to head for Washington!! I'M IN!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/jeYscnFpEyA

You're right Phil, I like this guy............... A few words about taxation without representation. I own some property in town and I live in the country outside the city limits. Of course I have to pay my taxes in town, which I have no problem with..........that is until it comes time to vote in the city elections................which I am not eligible to do because I don't live in town. I am not against anyone down on their luck, or anyone deserving disability or similar benefits. What I am against, is the people at the "we pay" apartments, the dopers, deadbeats, the welfare breeders, the lazy, the drunks, and the rest of the low life in town voting in the same election and living off my tax dollars. Taxation without representation, damn right, and no one says a word about it. Maybe i'm looking at this all wrong, seems as though no one is upset about the situation.