Greta

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
There's no way you'll get my fat arse and Bull Dyke Rosie in your VW together Bob but can you imagine the tales you could tell of your trip having AOC and the Bull Dyke as your fare's Bob to say your windows would be a little steamed up would be a gross under statement .:D

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Formally discovered in 1831, and they admit they don't understand it all, except that obviously it is directly proportional to the molten iron core movement. However they claim they have data going back 400 years. Maybe they have a way of seeing how the field fluctuated prior to discovering it in 1831. This constant change of the earth doesn't fall in line with the climate crisis people who seem to believe the earth is a static planet. They don't want to explain why we had major climate change before any people or industrial revolution. They just want to blame it on something they can tax. Seas rise and fall. Earth pushes up mountains. Icebergs melt. Adjust your life and where you live accordingly please.

55Brodie

Well Known Member
Formally discovered in 1831, and they admit they don't understand it all, except that obviously it is directly proportional to the molten iron core movement. However they claim they have data going back 400 years. Maybe they have a way of seeing how the field fluctuated prior to discovering it in 1831. This constant change of the earth doesn't fall in line with the climate crisis people who seem to believe the earth is a static planet. They don't want to explain why we had major climate change before any people or industrial revolution. They just want to blame it on something they can tax. Seas rise and fall. Earth pushes up mountains. Icebergs melt. Adjust your life and where you live accordingly please.
And, quit ruining my life!

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
985b436f091f81e14205c679b69afdd943fefc668ee5eaee7cc28c4edbce9833.jpg

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
She's just a pawn.
They have already made a her Queen in their game. She has willingly played along and moved forward on the board game of Liberal Life. A game that is based on lies, irresponsibility, corruption, and name calling. They chose her wisely based on age, willingness to be manipulated, self hatred, and just being a miserable piece of sh*t overall. And like all pawns in the game, she will be sacrificed by her masters when they are done using her. Then she will just be another miserable left wing person living to make others miserable when she cannot have her way.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Crap Jeff they probably already finalized the deal on her memoirs to the tune of a measly $35 million after she got the Time Brat of the year award.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Mark, Pretty good insight there. Thanks for pointing that out and ruining a few hours of my life till it gets out of my head.:doh

Come on over Jeff I'll take you to the car wash for a good cleaning or I can break the Hotsy out and we can do it here.:D

Mark