Greta

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
China and India, 2 of the largest polluters in the world. China has over 1,000 coal fired power plants and is building hundreds more. We should just take up these 2 countries slack according to the climate idiots here. China's word has never been good as far as holding up their end of a deal such as the Paris Accord.

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
REMEMBER..... YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO UN-SEE OR HEAR THIS.... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7d57Qu80w8A0/

Alright Bob how long have you been hiding this on your I-phone?:D I wonder if ole Gret realizes that those cloths that their wearing plus all of the cloths the audience is wearing was responsible for tons of pollutants in making them not to mention the propellants burnt to get everyone to this function?

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
What's not to like Bob all that talent and being a tree hugger to boot. I wonder how much the brat has raked in so far since she come into focus? I would imagine her parents are taking a piece of the action.

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
From a friend:

I was at the local Chevy dealer today having some work down on my 'Hoe. Was talking to the service advisor about electric vehicles and he drug me outside and showed me this. This is a battery set for a Chevy Bolt. Evidently, they've been recalled and the lithium batteries are going to be swapped out. This thing is so heavy that the dealer had to buy a new forklift to unload the thing. And the Bolt is their smaller EV. I asked him what this would cost if it wasn't under warranty and he really didn't know but he guessed 8 to 10k. Chevy advised customers not to charge at a rate more than 90%, and to keep the vehicle outside so it didn't catch on fire and burn the structure down. After a temporary fix, Chevy decided to recall the batteries and replace them. I can see recycling these is going to be a big business. I don't think we're quite there yet with these electric vehicles. I suppose Elon would disagree. But that's okay, he'll be on Mars soon.

thumbnail (29).jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
This could become quite interesting now crooks won't be stealing any more catalytic converters they'll just steal the whole car and drive it down to the recycler .:D

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
5rctj7.jpg