Greta

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Because everyone knows that when you have an issue, just throw lots of money at it. That works every time.:D

Jeff if you had a mattress like Bob has you could be tip toeing through the tulips just like Bob spending money as you tip toe.:crazy:D

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Jeff if you had a mattress like Bob has you could be tip toeing through the tulips just like Bob spending money as you tip toe.:crazy:D

Mark

Bob's either printing money or he is a closet rich guy. I guess, good for him either way. Maybe he made all his money this way:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Just an online ebay seller. Keeps me in plenty of toys. :D

Not buying it one bit Bob. I had a neighbor back in the early 80's that eventually confessed a suspicion to me. She literally thought I was a drug dealer because of the money I spent, especially after buying a new house. So I told her to hold on a moment. I walked next door and came back and handed her my paycheck stub. She was a nurse in the operating room and could not understand. However, I digress. I have not seen your paycheck stubs, so your a closet rich guy or printing money till I see differently. That's my story and I am sticking to it :D Go back to what you do best and build some really nice things.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
And I thought ole TT was weird back in the day but just have a look at what we have now both musically and what's trying to take over this Country. Poor Tim was one of those health nuts and it didn't help him he was probably was the originator of the HIV virus and just when the Repubeicans was getting ready to blame it on the Chinks but that's not such a bad idea if I do say so my own self.:D

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Not buying it one bit Bob. I had a neighbor back in the early 80's that eventually confessed a suspicion to me. She literally thought I was a drug dealer because of the money I spent, especially after buying a new house. So I told her to hold on a moment. I walked next door and came back and handed her my paycheck stub. She was a nurse in the operating room and could not understand. However, I digress. I have not seen your paycheck stubs, so your a closet rich guy or printing money till I see differently. That's my story and I am sticking to it :D Go back to what you do best and build some really nice things.

Weeeeell now it would seem that Uncle Bob might have painted himself into a corner.:D

Mark