Happy Birthday 1964SuperStocker

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hey guys! Thank you! I'm so buried in tax season that I almost forgot my own birthday. First year has gone by quickly with this business and we are trying to ensure we get all of this paperwork right. Wagon is in the driveway but need to do a few little things to get it ready for the road. I'll certainly light the tires up soon. I haven't put the new 700r4 in yet so I might go ahead and get that swap done before I drive her this Spring. The interior still isn't done either so Sara and the boys can come along but progress on other cars is being made. I was finally able to look my 59' Elcamino with the 348/auto over with my bore scope. It has some miles on it but everything is nice and clean. More likely than not the thing will fire up and pur like a kitten. In other family related news. For anyone that hasn't already heard, Sara is expecting a baby girl in September. At that moment my life will be over but Sara tells me she will still let me come out and play up at Tri-State in Oct without her and baby. Cheers all around guys. I'm sure I will talk to everyone soon!