Happy Birthday 1964SuperStocker

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Thanks guys. Busy as all hell but I was able to leave work early Monday night around 8:15. Had to go and get my own birthday cake because my wife is just as crazy busy as I am. She protested that she go pick it up because its my birthday but I pointed out how she had to get baby off to bed and I could stop at the store on my way home and she could have the boys baths done so we could all sit and enjoy which ever cake I picked for myself. Anyway, I'm certain most of you have been through this situation many times in life. As we get older, the kids experience in life is way more important than mine. I don't need cake, candles or ice cream, but I'm going to get it and put on the big show for the boys to have fun and get a yummy snack. My wife unofficially bought me a huge 3D printer and I am tossing mechanical upgrades to it as fast as shipping can get them to me. Should finally be able to print my own single piece parts (which is basically the final step) for our 348-409 engine family a reality.