Hate the news

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi everyone. I just hate the news anymore. Seems I can't avoid it. I enjoy reading the newspaper for local events and watching tv, but not a day goes by where there is something political about President Trump; normally not in a good way. Now we have this woman Amarosa. Seems she is calling Trump a racist and liar for things he has said in the past. Guess he has used the "N" word dating back to his and her days of the Apprentice. And according to her, he constantly lies to the American people. So, lets see here. He gives her a job, making her part of the Apprentice and then takes her under his wing and brings her to the White House. Again he gives her a nice cushy job with good money. Something happens where she is terminated. Now we have a bitter, angry, vengeful woman, without a source of income until she writes this book. WOW. I don't know if Trump is a racist or not, ever using the "N" word. I don't know if he outright lies either. He can color things and stretch the truth though. I don't question those things. Moreso, where is Amarosa's dignity, pride, self respect, concern, loyalty, etc.?? She knew about these things for quite a while and chose to align herself with him. These things obviously didn't matter at one time, and now they are important. It was ok when she was drawing a salary and in the West Wing. I wouldn't believe a single thing this turd has to say. I wouldn't use her new book to start my fireplace logs. OK. Have to go out in the garage and work on my '62. Something that brings me pleasure. Not this other bogus nonsense, Carmine.

bobs409

Administrator
Most of the media are left wingers hell bent on destroying the Trump presidency. They all get their talking points at the same place. They are nothing but traitors to this country in my eyes. These same people gave obama a free pass on EVERYTHING! He's the one that should have gotten this kind of treatment!

Backasswards can describe that kind of mentality. Sick of the whole thing myself. I just hope that every PATRIOT gets out and votes because the left will lie, cheat and steal to stay in power! Don't under estimate them.

Let's give them a RED wave they'll never recover from!

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
How about some Hillary book's to read Carmine?????
Funny thing Don, I would really like to read about people and current politics, it's my country too, but I can't and don't. They lie like crazy. I wouldn't know who or what to believe. So why bother. This woman and her alleged inside information, just irks the hell out of me. You talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Talk about feeling so insecure, she had to tape the President. Who needs this nonsense on their inner circle. Where was her loyalty and dedication?? She should have quit a while ago. No respect for herself. Guess she saw a large, future payday. I lump her right in there with Pelosi, Warren, Clinton and Sanders. Yuck.
Now, just when you think it can't get worse, it does. There was just a commercial about something to do with a movie being made in re. to SCJ Ginsberg. Would someone please wake her up and tell her that Kennedy retired so she doesn't ask where he is. God save us all, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Secret tape recordings in the White House....Felony. Let's see if she is procecuted as the rest of us would be.
Interesting. Never knew that. If she broke the law, hope she does get prosecuted. Maybe deep down inside, she is a Democrat and we know they never get prosecuted, such as the Clintons. I read she also signed a full non disclosure agreement. If so, hope they sue the boobies off of her. Turn that book money right over to the President, Carmine.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
dbe4720cd1d1c9160862b1cf3107e76ba717124c881b418ba39305a47f4b25ee.jpg

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Every day it seems to be something else. Now the left wing liberal media, is reporting that President Trump has cancelled the security clearance of former CIA director. So what I ask?? Venturing out on a limb here because I don't know what this clearance entitles you to, but if your are left over from another administration and/or not part of the present administration or inner circle, why do you need security clearance anyway?? It appears that about 9 are facing this cancellation. Big deal. I think their feelings are hurt. They probably liked bragging rights. Maybe wearing it like a badge of courage. A trophy. The President is well within his right to do this. Doesn't have to explain to anyone. Cry babies. OK. Time to watch Sponge Bob-Square Pants, Carmine.